Custom Garage Additions - If You Can Dream It, We Can Build It!
If your home did not come with a garage you may be thinking about building one. Or perhaps you have a garage and are interested in completing a garage addition - finishing a bonus room above it. Either way, Woods Home and Land - as an experienced garage builder in Maine - can help you.
Check out what our past clients have to say about our Woods Home and Land or Request a Free Garage Addition Estimate and Project Review.
Here are the top reasons for considering garage additions in Southern Maine:
- Convenience: Depending on the weather - especially during those cold Maine winters! - it can be inconvenient to park in your driveway and make trips into your house with belongings, groceries, etc. Garages are handy to pull right into and not worry about getting rained on or slipping between your house and your car.
- Climate Control: While most garages are not heated, they are protected from the elements and are often significantly warmer than outside in winter (and vice versa in summer). Not only does that make the family's drivers more comfortable but it also reduces wear and tear on the cars you drive.
- Additional Storage: Garages are often the place where the outdoor "stuff" finds a home inside. With the right garage organization, you can easily store sporting goods, recreational vehicles and more. It is more aesthetically pleasing than keeping all those items outdoors and more space conscious than having to find a place for all those items inside your home.
- "Bonus" Square Footage: Many garages have unfinished space above. By completing a garage addition, many people are able to add valuable square footage to their existing home - in-law apartments, master bedrooms, game rooms. The possibilities are endless!
- Investment: Many people consider building a garage an investment - and they should. Homeowners who should definitely consider a garage addition? People looking for any of the above solutions, and also individuals who live in neighborhoods where the majority of the other homes already have garages. Protecting your home's value may mean that you need to bring your home up to par with a garage addition.
While building a garage isn't right for every home in every circumstance, it can solve a lot of problems for homeowners who otherwise might end up moving. Before you make that decision, contact a garage builder in Maine for a professional opinion.
Request a Free Garage Addition Estimate and Project Review
Contact Woods Homes and Land for a Free Garage Estimate and Project Review or Call Today at 1 (207) 451-8169 to discuss your garage project today in Southern Maine and let’s get started.
Woods Home and Land provides garage building and garage addition services throughout Southern Maine including Sanford, Shapleigh, Acton, The Berwicks, The Kennebunks, Wells, Ogunquit, York, Saco and Biddeford, ME.